WWW.NADDSO.IN is an industry body, owned and presented by the All-India Council for Robotics & Automation ("Section 8, not for profit organization) which shall mean to include its affiliated, subsidiaries and associated companies and successors and assigns). These terms and conditions govern the use of the website and are a binding contract between the Company, the website owner, and you, the user. By accessing, browsing, and/or using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The services that are being provided by the Company, offline and via the website, are subject to the conditions mentioned herein.
Legal Disclaimer :
- In no event we shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of information provided on the website or NADDSO's representatives or our performance with the delay or inability to use the website or our services or related services, the provisions of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services, and related services whether based on contract, tort, negligence strict liability, or otherwise, even if any of you have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Before sharing (if applicable) any content on the website, please be sure you have the right to do so. We reserve the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the website, including but not limited to comments published by you on the website. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right.
- All contents, links, and listings provided within the website and related websites are provided for information purposes only. We make no warranties and are not liable for any actions or representations of any listed associates or companies within the website.
- You should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website or provided by NADDSO's officials.
- Although we take great care in making sure that all information, we provide is accurate we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of the actions you take or omit taking on the basis of any of the information we provide. It is your sole responsibility to obtain all documents and verify information on your own.
- We are not liable for any of the content published on the Website. If you would like to alert us to content that you believe to be inappropriate, please immediately write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
- All contents and code are copyright © 2014-2021, of the Company. All Rights Reserved. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse any advertising of submitted information.
- We are not responsible for the transaction that takes place between the associates, members, partners, and coordinators listed on the website. It is being reiterated that all the associates, members, partners, and coordinators listed on the website are purely for information purposes and represent neither endorsement nor recommendation.
- You must not use the services and functionality provided on the NADDSO in any manner that causes damage to the organization or is unlawful, harmful, or fraudulent in any manner or for any competitive intelligence, reverse engineering, or for copying of any of its content or functionality.
- You agree that you read all terms and conditions made available on the website or provided by our representatives before buying any service, or paying fees for any kind of association, licenses, etc. as it's not refundable in any of the cases including full and part payment made by you in lieu of that. Any discrepancy raised within 2 days of the payment might be entertained by NADDSO's managing team at its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims, liabilities, demands, or expenses incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms by you.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful, or otherwise objectionable content. You confirm that you are the author of any content submitted to the website and agree to waive all your moral rights to be identified as the author and your copyright to such content.
- 18% GST is applicable on all the transactions that take place with regard to all services. In case of any changes to be made to your service, the information shall be mailed to us by you for the changes to be brought.
- By submitting a request for information regarding any of our sponsors, you represent and warrant that all information submitted is true and non-misleading and does not violate any law or regulation. However, NADDSO reserves the right to deny service to any user at any time in its sole discretion.
- NADDSO will have the right to change the Fee of any of the services at any given point in time, without notice.
- In the event of any dispute between the NADDSO, and the Company under, in connection with, or in relation to this contract invoice, the same will be adjudicated by the courts of competent jurisdiction to Delhi only, and exclusion of all other courts that may have jurisdiction in the matter.
Email/Newsletter Subscription and Membership obligations :
- In case you join our community or become an associate or submit for a newsletter/ membership or opt to receive emails from the website, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with NADDSO newsletters and/or special promotions and other information. If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving these e-mails, simply follow the unsubscribing instructions given at the bottom of the e-mail. By submitting details to the website, you agree to receive telephone calls and/or emails about NADDSO services even if you are registered with us or anywhere in the Do Not Call List.
- You agree to provide your real name, last name, and accurate and truthful personal information in your registration.
- You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not to share your registration details with anyone else.
- You agree to indemnify NADDSO against any unauthorized use of your username and password, howsoever caused. We reserve the right to modify the membership information you provide, as well as to delete, disable and/or restrict your account at our absolute discretion.
Governing Law :
The laws of India govern the Terms of the Website. Users hereby give irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website or its related services. Users agree to indemnify and hold the website and the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of user's own usage of or conduct on the website. NADDSO reserves the right to disclose any personal information about the users or use of the website, including its contents, without the user's prior permission, if the company has good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal recommendations or comply with legal process; (2) Protect and defend the rights or property of AICRA or its affiliated companies; (3) Enforce the terms or use; or (4) Act to protect the interests of its members or others. If any part of this contract is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, unenforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the contract (as and when amended) shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this contract constitutes the entire agreement between the user and NADDSO with respect to its services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the user and NADDSO with respect to the use of its services.
NADDSO reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Contact Information :
Your privacy is very important to us. If you have further questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com